Friday, January 16, 2009

It's The New Year!!!

2008 is already over... hmmm... someone asked me if i will be given the chance to change something in the previous year what would that be??? I answered none... why??? Because I believe that everything happens for a reason. What's done is already done and it is the reality that we can no longer change them. It is our decision if we are going to stay in the same path that we already took or go change for the better. As far as I know... I will meet new people along the way as I move on but we should never forget all the people who become part of our life as well, those people who shared our laughters and tears, our ups and downs, and the good and the bad times... To the people who were once with me... Thank you for the friendship and to the people that I shall meet... Welcome to my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment