Friday, January 16, 2009

My Top Choices Of Anything And Everything!!!

Here are my top choices of anything and everything… I hope you’ll enjoy knowing me better!!!
Film (Romance): Never Been Kissed
Film (Action): Minority Report
Film (Thriller): The Others
Film (Local): Got To Believe
Film (Animated): Alladin
Actor: Tom Cruise
Actress: Julia Roberts
Anime Character: Detective Conan
Cartoon Character: Sylvester The Cat
Food: Pasta
Drink: Juices
Game/Sport: Volleyball
Music: Ballad
Singer (International): Mariah Carey
Singer (Local): Gary Valenciano
Band (International): Matchbox 20
Band (Local): Hale
Quote: "The only natural in this world is CHANGE!!!"
These things are subject to change. I’ll update it everytime I have new choices. I hope you enjoyed knowing me better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment