Thursday, March 26, 2009

The End Is Near

It's almost the end of the month... My doubts are still the same. I feel that I won't get regularized because of my stats. Though my team mates are giving me encouragements still I don't like what I feel. It seems that I don't fit in a technical support account. Did I like it in the first place? I asked for a customer service account. I just don't know why I'm here. It is because they just need people to fill in the posistion or I really deserve it? What should I do in this demanding account? should I start finding for another company? Most of my CSAT surveys are not good though I try my best to resolve issues. They are asking for explainations why I can't meet the target for FCR (First Call Resolution). What can I do if the call needs to be transferred to another department. I seems that they don't understand that I'm still new in the account and I'm still learning. I believe that you can't learn everything in just one sitting and it takes time for a person to become somewhat expert. I hope that I can find the answers to all my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment