Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What A Feeling!!!

You know what... honestly, I'm so happy that I'm able to talk now to the person that I admire. At start, I was attracted to him because he has the looks. I met him in my work. Let's just not tell his name (it's a secret although he knows it!!!). I admire him not only because he has the looks but he is very kind. He's not like other men who would take advantage of you since they know that you admire them. He has no vices (he does not drink liquor or take cigarettes) at all, in short, he's a good boy. I become worried when my teammates are already started teasing and pairing us, of course, I can't deny it because it's true. Sometimes, I just ride them and act things just to get his attention. I always feel that when I do such act, it would make him feel awkward. I always check if he is angry or not. However, that is not the case, we became even closer. Now, I can even throw jokes at him without bothering that he will get angry. I really love this feeling!!! Hope this never ends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment