Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moving On...

He's my teammate... but now he's more than that! I could consider him as a special friend. I never expect that I will get a chance to get close to him. I'd rather not disclose his name. It's just so sad that he needs to leave because of personal circumstances. If you're gonna ask me to describe him, I can definitely say that he could be a perfect guy... quiet, good-looking, free from vices and over-all, an ideal man. I first saw him in work when he passed by in front of me and I must say, he really caught my attention. I was surprised when that he will become my teammate. On the first weeks of being in one team, I noticed that he is a loner and does not mingle or talk with our teammates. We just created a bond because of blogging (Thank God and Blogger.com!!!). He is a blogger and when he asked me for my blog site, that was the start of a good friendship. We exchange text messages and laugh over things. We even talk at midnight about anything that could be discussed. It never crossed my mind that I can tell things to him which I don't normally tell to others. He is there to listen to all my jokes and I do the same thing. Right now, I'm sad because he had left the company. I just look at the brighter side that because of what happened, more doors will open for him. Good Luck in all your endeavors in life. Thank you for the friendship. Hope that this never ends and may our paths cross again. See you when I see you!!!

1 comment: