Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Have Doubts Now...

When I entered TeleTech as an agent, I never imagined that I will be profiled as a technical support agent. I applied as a customer service representative. However, I don't know what happened because they told me that I got a high grade in the technical exam. With that news, I bacame happy because that means I have a job. When we had our training, I must admit that I'm having a hard time grasping for the ideas about DSL connection because I'm not a techie person; all I do is surf the internet. Would you believe that I had to retake my ProfCheck (Proficiency Check) just to pass the training. I passed training, I don't know if it is because I really deserve it or just because my trainer just felt pity because I'm one of his trainees who is eager to learn and has a clean slate for attendance. I even became confident that I can make it in the account because I got a perfect TACR!FT score for the very first survey. It's been two months since I've been here in the account but I haven't passed any scorecards yet which will be the basis for our regularization, that's according to my TL. Although, I got great attendance and good schedule adherence, It's still not good for me to stay in the account because I was advised that we need to show the numbers. Doubts are still within me... I hope that I can pass this month because if all else fails, I need to jump to another company and I don't want that to happen as much as possible because first this work is more conducive for me; second, I don't want to leave my so-called friends; ad lastly, I want to build a career here if given the chance. I still have 15 days to make it... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment