Thursday, February 26, 2009

NIght Shift Comes...

As stated in my previous blog, we have a new schedule and that is from 9PM - 6AM... yes... we are now in the graveyard shift. It's the shift that my teammates hate but it's not what I feel. I must admit I'm happy with the new schedule, of course, there is an additional pay which is the night diffrerential. However, when we had our first night shift... I experienced a sudden change... a different feeling... maybe because I had a month of being in the morning shift. Suddenly, I feel sleepy around 3AM until the last hour of the shift and I just try to cope with it. There are times when I'm taking in calls I can no longer understand what are the concerns of the customers. I easily become irate to callers. My body already adjusted to the morning shift and now here comes the night shift. It means new adjustment... Hope that I can cope with this and be able to adjust as soon as possible. I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment