Monday, February 23, 2009

Changes In Life...

Others say that "Nothing is constant in this world but change." Is this true? For some it be a fact, however, for others as well, it could be a fiction. Have you ever asked yourself, did I change already? What are the things that I do previously that I'm not used to do now? Is there a change in looks, attitude or the way I interact with other people? What are the factors for these changes?

If I will ask these questions to myself, I need a lot of time to reflect because I must admit, there's a lot of changes that happened to me. From looks and how I carry myself, there has been changes. I would consider people around me are factors for these changes. They taught me things that I didn't learn in school. It's just that I still look after my actions if these acts will benefit me or will hurt me. It is true that "EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER". You learn things and acts in life as you live everyday.

I believe that whatever change happens, we must always remember that if the change is for good that's a blessing, however, if it turns worse, then we have a problem and we need to reevaluate ourself so that we can get to the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment