Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's The Love Month

Since Valentine's Day is coming and it's the month to be loved and be in love, let me share with some of the love qoutes that caught my attention. Feel the love and share it with others.

Let's begin...

Something Happened To Me, It Was The Sweetest Thing That Ever Could Be, It Was A Fantasy, A Dream Come True..It was The Day I Met You

I Wrote Your Name In The Sand But The Waves Washed It Away, Then I Worte It In The Sky But The Wind Blew It Away, So I Wrote It In My Heart And There It’ll Stay

If I Could Be One Thing In Life,I Would Be A Tear; Born In Your Eyes,Living On Your Cheeks, AndDying On Your Lips

Should I smile, because your my friend, Or cry because that’s all we’ll ever be?

When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.

Everyone falls in love once, but that’s not true. Everytime I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
Sometimes in life you find a special friend, someone who changes your life just by being a part of it.
I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

As a part of you has grown in me, together forever shall we be; never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someome, a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

The first time I saw you, I knew it was true, that I’d love you forever and that’s what I’ll do..you don’t know what you do tome, you don’t have a clue, you don’t know what it is like to be me looking at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment