Friday, February 6, 2009

New Family

I know that training would only last for a month and a half. I also know that once we are already endorsed to the operations floor I'm gonna meet other people who will be again part of my life. would you believe that before we actually hit the floor I had seperation anxiety, a feeling I don't want it's because I feel that my wavemates would eventually find other friends. I also don't want our training to end because of the special bond that has grown within our wave. But we have to accept that fact that we will have different schedules and teams as well. I already embraced that idea now. I'm happy that I'm still with Lucky and Melai because they are my teammates under our new TL named Bleu. Honestly, at first I couldn't understand why our TL is acting that way... I consider him excellent when it comes to troubleshooting steps however he lacks people management. The good thing, he is now working on it and tries to connect with us. Under our team, I met other people such LJ who has a strong personality and would fight what is right for her. There is also the kind mommies Christie and Sherill. We also have Kikko and Josh who are my "yosi mates". How can I forget the good-looking guys Zyron and Milton (loveteam)? I hope that we could get along each other no matter what happens. I will enjoy being friends with them and that's for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment