Thursday, February 5, 2009

Accenture Wave 10.2

It is true that as we move along with our life, we will meet new people along the way. People of different colors, attitudes and stories to tell. These people would become part of your life and of course you will share moments with them. As I entered TeleTech Bacoor, the first set of people who I had interaction with are my wavemates, the Accenture Wave 10.2. For me, because they are my wavemates, I consider them as the best dudes as of the moment. People who enjoy being together although at first we had a divided set of friends however we are still united. A group who shares common interest such as drinking and singing. In the group, I can consider Vixen as my closest pal because we share almost same interests. Honestly, I felt sad on our first drinking session because everyone thought that since we are always together, we consider each other as the closest friends however she said that she is closer to my other wavemate. As time goes by, and when we went to Tagaytay I was surprised when she told me that I was the closest wavemate for her. I thought she was only saying that because we're already drunk but she said it to me again the next time we met so I finally believed her. I also enjoy the company of our other wavemates who are always there when we have drinking sessions like Dave, Lucky, Benjohn, Aaron. As for our singing sessions, Melai and Brigz are the best. My other wavemates are also OK because I used to get along with them if I want to like Bea who always sweet, Lykes who is sometimes a brat girl. It's just so sad that some of them needs to go because of personal reasons but still they are treasured as FRIENDS!!! To Raquel, Joven, Kharla, Jomz, Jerome, Johvie... See you when I see you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment