Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Favorite OPM Collaborations

Filipino audience are amazed when two singers collaborate for a particular song, this has a greater chance of becoming a hit. So, I've listed videos that caught my attention. These are also my favorite collaborations. Let me share it with you.

CAN WE JUST STOP AND TALK A WHILE
=Gary valenciano and Kyla in 2002=



IKAW LAMANG
=Janno Gibbs and Jaya in 2000=



YOU AND ME (We wanted It All)
=Christian Bautista and Rachelle Ann Go in 2004=



NOW THAT I HAVE YOU
=Erik Santos and Sheryn Regis in 2004=



POINTS OF VIEW
=Jaya and Regine Velasquez in 2007=



A PIECE OF SKY
=Jaya, Lani Misalucha and Regine Velasquez in 2006=



MULI
=Gary Valenciano and Regine Velasquez in 2003=



PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART
=Jose Mari Chan and Regine Velasquez in the 1980's=



Enjoy my favorite videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment