Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Best Of Friends: Nello & Patrasche

The next thread of blogs will showcase the cartoons I've watched in the morning. I don't know but I can't get enough of them, I'm so hooked up with these cartoon shows.

First on the list would be A Dog Of Flanders. It is the story of Nello, a poor boy who sells milk to earn a living. One day he found Patrasche, a dog was almost beaten to death. He took him home and the dog recovered with the aide of Jehan, Nello's grandfather. Since that day, they became inseperable. They experienced ups and downs as they journey life.



It made me sad when the story reached the ending because I have no idea that both Nello and Patrasche would die in the church. Honestly, it made me cry and until this day, if I remember how they died, I still feel sad. Well, that's reality... sometimes, life is unfair to those people who are less fortunate, but we must always remember that a pure heart is better than any money's worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment